The Best Homebuilders in Florida
When developer Kitson & Partners started planning for the town of Babcock Ranch, the firm knew only the best homebuilders in Florida would be privileged to build there.
That’s because Babcock Ranch is the nation’s first new town powered by solar energy. With this groundbreaking project, Kitson sought builders that would embrace the concepts of green building and sustainability.
The goal is to build a sustainable town with unparalleled quality of life. Babcock Ranch builders offer a wide range of custom and semi-custom homes built to the highest environmental standards of energy efficiency.
All the builders at Babcock Ranch have extensive experience building in Southwest Florida. They have proven themselves to be the best and you can discover what makes each one special.
- Castle Harbour Homes has been building custom homes at fair prices throughout Southwest Florida’s premier neighborhoods in Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Naples and on your lot in Cape Coral. Communities include Quail West, Moorings Country Club, Coquina Sands, Pine Ridge, Park Shore, West Bay Golf & Country Club, Cape Harbour and Tarpon Point.
- Florida Lifestyle Homes (https://flhfl.com/ ) has been building Old Florida and Farmhouse-style homes in Southwest Florida since 1993. These homes are designed to be harmonious with Florida’s natural surroundings.
- Fox Premier Builders has been in business for more than 20 years. The family owned homebuilding company specializes in luxury custom homes combine uncompromising craftsmanship with attention to detail. Features include spacious interiors, sumptuous master retreats, exquisite details, distinctive elevations, and professional workmanship from the inside out.
- Lennar (lennar.com), founded in 1954, is one of the nation’s largest builders of quality homes for all generations. The company builds affordable, move-up and retirement homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar’s financial services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of the company’s homes and others.
- Stock Development (stockdevelopment.com) is one of the most dynamic and innovative development companies in Southwest Florida. With more than seven decades of building experience, the Stock family name has long been synonymous with quality real estate. Under the leadership of Chairman K.C. Stock and CEO Brian Stock, what began as a development and construction company has grown to include a range of related businesses and services that enhance the lives of its customers.
- Pulte Homes (https://www.pulte.com/) has been building homes for more than 60 years. Today, Pulte operates in 50 markets including Southwest Florida. The company operates brands that include Centex, Pulte and Del Webb, serving homeowners through all phases of their lives.
You can read more about the builders and the model homes here http://babcockranch.com/real-estate/builders/. Give us a call to schedule a tour of Babcock Ranch and models at 877-484-4434.